Monday, January 5, 2009

Give it Up for the (619)! GO CHARGERS!!!


!!!SaN DiEGo ChArGErS!!! We had the opportunity to go to the Wild Card Game on Saturday...which by the way was such an amazing and exciting game! We arrived at the Q at 11am for some tail gating action. It was so much fun! The best part of the game was celebrating the CHARGERS VICTORY with our friends! !!!SAn dIeGO cHArgEs!!!


This was the view from our seats! They had the flag cut out in the shape of the United States!


Miranda and I having a wonderful time celebrating the Charger success


Todd and Mike (The only Studs at the game)


Hanging in the parking lot!
Sportn' our cool CHARGER sunglasses!!!


The happy couple; Miranda and Todd


The other Happy couple; Mike and Angel



Miranda gettn' her groove on - its the CHARGER victory dance (notice the guy taking her picture)


TRUE CHARGER FANS






Pittsburgh - You are Next!!!

FORECAST FOR SUNDAY..........
LIGHTNING


2 comments:

  1. I love the flag picture!!! I wish I could see it just a bit better to hang on my flag wall in my house!
    Heard you had a blast...until...but it didn't stop you from having some victory fun!
    Love your blogging by the way!
    MoE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have enjoying BLOGGING - so glad you decided to begin doing your family BLOG.

    HUGS! :-)

    ReplyDelete